My Everyday life week 45: Monday 5 November 2018

What my day consisted of.


Trying to get a plumber to fix the problem of sewerage that is coming in from the pipes of our next door neighbour and causing sewerage to be accumulated on the floor of our garage.


Finding clothes to wear tomorrow to Melbourne Cup Lunch at Coogee Diggers club. Going with friends and want to look ok.
Bought the hat from St Vincents De Paul in Charring Cross for $5. 
Bought a pair of art deco pink dangling earrings for $4. 
Bought a second hand black Zara jacket for $14.

Mondays my kids go to school. I am not teaching trying to get a job. After school Zalia goes to speech therapy in Randwick next to bake bar.
I pick up Joaquin after school and we either go to my parents apartment or home. Today we went to our new home to look at what is happening with the garage. Then at 5pm Joaquin goes to tutoring in Charring Cross and Jason picks him up at 6pm.

chau






Comments

Popular Posts