Back from the 6 week camping trip

We are finally back from our 6 week adventure to the most northern part of Australia and more. We had an amazing time, and it was not as hard as I had imagined and Jas had imagined to camp with a two year old. In fact it became easier with time and Joaquin was sleeping like a baby in the tent at night and playing all day with his cousins. He traveled well, better than we expected with some days being in his car seat in the car for over 6 hours (not straight) as we would stop for breaks and find parks in the vicinity to stretch our legs.
Anyway I kept a diary during the trip so I remember everywhere we went and what we ate and what time we arrived and what we did. I also have a lot of photos that I will put here.
At the moment still trying to unpack and get my head around various things going on in my life and trying to get organized.

Sunset at Weipa (West coast of Cape York, and a small mining town I used to live in when I was 7)

Comments

Popular Posts