the weekend

We had a nice weekend, relaxed at home on Saturday doing washing, cleaning and cooking. Then going for a run on the coast. It felt so good to run against the sea and the breeze was quite strong. While Jas runs I take the kids to the park, Zalia was asleep in the pram but Joaquin in his batman top began to play with another kid in his batman outfit and they were both just running around like little bats.
Then it was my turn to go for a run and I felt good, a bit fitter than last time, but I need to run at least twice a week to get my fitness level up.
On Sunday went to my friends house to see her newborn baby. So small, so sweet so precious and my friend is doing well and really enjoying motherhood.
Zalia was naughty and has been out of sorts.
After visiting my friend we drove to the north of sydney to visit Jas's boss. He is from the USA and his family invited us to have a thanksgiving lunch. It was scrumptious. I brought some cakes from the greek cake shop in randwick but I feel lousy that they were a bit squashed and not up to standard. Joaquin liked playing with all the retro toys such as playmobil that there was at the house. The house was 1940s and really lovely with a lush garden. I would love to live in a house like that, simple and good bones.

Here are some more clothes I bought for Zalia from the consignment shop. They were all in the $5 bin. I bought some warmer items as we are going to Argentina in Febuary and it will start being cold at my parents place in Patagonia.

Zimmerman top


Stripey dress for Autumn


Burnt pink cotton knitted top

Comments

Popular Posts