Yesterday we went skiing at La Hoya, Esquel

We went skiing, Jason, Seba and I. Seba is visiting from Cordoba. Joaquin went to ski school and we met him at La Hoya. Most runs were closed it was bloody freezing. I thought my fingers would freeze off on the double chair "la double". There was so much wind and I heard it gotta -27 degrees c at 11am at La Hoya. Hopefully Joaquin was warm enough. We were going to go today but too cold, too tired. joaquin was sick last night and he did not go to ski school this morning ( Sunday) instead we slept I till 8.30am. I gave the puppies a little run around outside in the snow, cleaned up after them, fed them, made Coffee. Jas made eggs and toast for breakfast and I made some spinach.
There is still so much snow outside still, it has been very cold.

Comments

Popular Posts