Life January 2018

I have decided to write again after so long. So much time has elapsed so many things. So many memories created.
1. We lived in Esquel Patagonia from September 2012 to December 2015
2. I loves Patagonia but missed the culture and life of Sydney.
3. We live in Randwick, Sydney moved her December 2015
4. I am 43 years old i  think?
5. My son is 10 years old.
6. My daughter is 7 years old.
7. I am happy healthy and fit.
8. I need to drive this year with P plate.
9. I want a part time paid work.
10. I want to continue doing research.
11. I want to publish more.
12. I want to be confident with who I am with who I have become.
13. I want to live and love.
14. I want to be happy and learnt to embrace sadness and other emotions.
15. I want to be kind and good patient mother.
16. I want to be here in the moment.
17. I want to speak to my kids in Spanish.
18. I want to read more and read to my kids more.
19. I want to stay active and run.
20. I am currently fasting 2 days a week 5:2 diet and feel good.
21. I need to lose weight and considered overweight due to BMI
22. I want to look after my health in 2018.
23. I want to write more, so I remember and keep my memories.
24. I want to be creative and draw something every day.
25. Everyday I want to write something, read something , doodle draw something.
26. Everyday I want to walk somewhere or run.
27. Everyday I want to laugh.
28. Everyday I want to kiss and hug my kids and tell them how proud I am how beautiful they are and how much I love them.
29. Everyday I want to kiss my partner Jason tell him Inlove Jina en how proud I am of him how good a father he is.
30. Everyday I want to love myself and let myself know how special it is to be alive now in the pres t to have so much.



Comments

Popular Posts