January 21-Jan 23 2019 My Everyday Life: Week 4

Here is what this past week looked like: My Everyday Life Week 4.

Monday January 21 2019

Empanadas for lunch made by my mum and dad. They were cheese and ham and tuna.
I am fasting for 16 hours so had a late lunch.
Zalia's friend was over. I walked to pick her up and they played and had empanadas. Joaquin had a sleep over too and his friend Lachlan was over. He liked the empanadas.





Tuesday 22 January 2019
My dad put up a swing. The kids are having fun swinging. It is hung on a branch from the large Hills Figs at the front of the house.


Joaquin went to the city with my parents and caught a bus home by himself. I picked him up from the bus stop. He is 11 years old. First solo bus trip.



My new paper came out on Dromiciops a small marsupial from Southern Patagonia and its behaviour and brain anatomy.




I picked up this Ikea PS cabinet from Gumtree for $45 from a couple in Clovelly.



While driving home we found this on the side of the street. It is made from metal and has wooden drawers. I would like to spray paint it a bright colour.


Wednesday 23 January 2019
Joaquin had a friend over and played FORTNITE.
Zalia was going to a sleep over at 4pm. She played with kinetic sand and it was very windy outside.

Then Joaquin was invited for a sleep over. So Jason and I went out for dinner to Lebanon and Beyond.
We had a Argentinian Malbec.
We had a vegetarian platter.



Desert a chocolate brownie with pistachios and ice-cream. My tongue gets lumpy after having egg plant dip. Baba Ganush dip. We had a good time. I had peppermint tea. Jason had cinnamon tea.


Photos I took when I got home.








Comments

Popular Posts