April 5 2019

Today is Friday. I stayed at  home, doing things.
I saw these hairy centipedes on the way to School.



I then had a self care day and went to the hairdressers in Randwick to get some colour and actually it does make me feel much better.



I read articles on Anxiety. I know I have some and so does Zalia. I am controlling my anxiety and worries by taking Magnesium tablets and trying to do a lot of exercise and just doing things that I need to do to move forward. 




 





Came home and made myself a salad and it was quite yummy.





Took photos of Zalia and I getting ready to go to the Autumn School Fair.






























About to go the fair. Construction trucks outside as our road is having major works done while Ausgrid puts electrical wires underground. 






Problems with a sinking floor and a kitchen we need to renovate.
We need to remove old existing water heater (from 2004, should be in Year 10 if the heater was a person). Buy a new smaller one and install it outside.
Need to see why floors are sinking.
Need to see why it smells a bit in the kitchen.
Fix the cement the water heater is on.







In the end it rained but we had a great time at the School fair, having pizza, having a beer and an ale and seeing old faces and kids playing.



Comments

Popular Posts