My day 25 February 2020


Today was a good day. I got up early and made lunches for J and Z. J actually got up late to go to school and I had his breakfast ready. He always has wheatbix and toast. J then left and caught bus to school. I can not believe he is so big, he catches the bus and is quite independent but still my little boy. Well he does not want me to say that too loudly.
Z got up and I gave her one piece of toast, she never finishes it. My parents come over in the morning and dropped Z at school and my mum gave me a lift to the beach to Wylies. She was telling me about the program on ABC Q& A and how terrible the coronavirus epidemic is in China.
It did get me thinking. Prehaps we need to start getting ready, buying some surplus food just in case we all have to stay in our homes for a few weeks to wear out the pandemic. If it ever gets like that.

In other news, I met with some lovely ladies Jo, Jen and Narelle and went for a swim at Wylies. We normally go Monday but Narelle was working. I was able to swim half a km as it was getting too rough and I got bitten by something on my neck, probably a blue bottle. Jen also got bitten on the hand.
We went to have hot showers, still only 20 cents in the bathroom and the hot water was really good for the pain.

 


















I went with Jen to visit a friend who lives right by the beach she has a little 9 month old baby called Sam and her husband is brazilian. She is moving to a bigger place in the northern beaches. I don't remember when Joaquin was so small and chubby and so cute. Time really does go quickly in life.




At home I put clothes on the line, removed clothes, tried to do a bit of research work and listened to the beginning of a podcast. I made lunch sourdough, cheese and tomato with oregano.
I went to pick up Z at 3pm, her friend came over for a quick swing on the swing. I spoke to J to make sure he was going to basketball after school.
Z has to practice the flute and do her homework. I made her some popcorn and now she has asked me to make choc-chip cookies.













































Comments

Popular Posts