Semi Isolation Saturday 2 May

Today was my brothers Birthday. The photo below we took earlier this year on a ferry trip to Manly. The weather was horrible and skies were grey but we had a nice time. Jason did not come so it was my parents, Seba, Lucia, Joaquin, Zalia and me. I was worried back then about COVID-19 as I remember I did not want to touch any metallic handle at the ferry station.







































Zalia got up to do a 8.30 online ballet class with her ballet school.






































I organised a zoom meeting to wish Seba a happy birthday. It was nice to catch up with everyone. It was 1pm here and 12am over there.




I managed to go for a small walk to the shops with Joaquin to get some sun so we could drop of plastics to the recycling outside Woolworths in Randwick.


















At dusk I set out for a run and love running to Coogee and seeing the colours of the sky and the ocean. There are a lot of families out enjoying the last little rays of autumn sun by the beach.
Even though we have social isolation laws, they are less strict starting today.
Today you can meet with other people I think maybe another person, visit someone in their house (only 2 adults and their children can visit someone).

























After my run I got home and had a shower. I had some strong IPA made by Jason and we made crumbed fish and vegetables for dinner. It was lovely. We ended up drinking and listening to music.




Jason was also getting the sourdough ready for baking Sunday. It looks good. 






Comments

Popular Posts