My day October 21 2020

 Yesterday I did get a lot done. But at the same time I didn't.

We ended up putting up the plantation shutters and they look great. 























I also cleaned our room and washed 3 loads of washing and put them away. 

I also made dinner- crumbed fish, vegetables and salads.

I was so exhausted last night going to bed. I finally got to sleep at about 11pm. I think my kids were nearly asleep by then too. It is bad as Zalia had to get up early this morning to get to band at 7.30am and she was exhausted.

This morning I got up:

made breakfast for J and Z

Made school lunches

Put a load of laundry on.

Took a load out of dryer and folded.

Emptied dishwasher.

I then walked to Q Park to meet some friends for exercise.



















NOW I am home and made some lunch for J and I. Just flat burrito type bread with salad and cheese. J had ham.
I have had a cup of tea and a tim tam and going to have another tea and try to finish conicet review I need to do asap.

Comments

Popular Posts