My thoughts 2nd December 2020

 Life has been so hard for so many people.

This year has been rubbish, crazy, surreal, deathly. It has bought about change and crisis and tragedy.

I have been lucky but i do feel touched and emotional and upset by it all.

I am quite lost, i have no mojo, no desire to do anything except sleep and wait for a day when people can live well and have food and water and there is equality and no suffering. these words sound like they come from 13 year old me when I wrote a poem about peace. All i wanted to was peace. Now i realise what i want is equality, justice and fair go for everyone. No more suffering. Is this possible? I have to start by eating less milk and diary to stop animal suffering. I have to stop consuming plastics and do things for others. Stop being selfish. I have to start creating and doing and not waiting for tomorrow. I have to stop travelling through this life as  a passenger but be proactive and get on board, hold the reigns and take charge.

THIS IS THE SECOND OF DECEMBEr 2020

It is the future, it is a beginning, it is an end.



Comments

Popular Posts