February 2023 New year, school, drawings and hives

 Where has the time gone?

 A new year.

I am doing a lot of Art.

Less science, more teaching Biology.

I still have research to finish with my web site and with Ken Comparative Brain Anatomy

Very inspired by this web site used to be called Brain Pickings now called: The Marginalian by Maria Popova who writes and inspires people to be creative and relates everything creative in the world.

I love her articles on science and illustration and women.

ie.: Beatrice Potter who studied fungi and was one of the first British female naturalists. 

Harriet and Helena Scott (Australian entomologist who drew and classified Butterflies). I once saw an exhibition of their art at the Australian Museum.

In other personal news:

Today is Wednesday, and Z is off from school with a cold. She has started high school. 

Joaquin went early to school to do rock band fundamentals, to learn how to make songs. He wore shorts, usually he does not want to.

I had hives but will take Luna to Queens park for exercise. The day is cooler, autumn is around the corner.

Darwing of My Hives:



Comments

Popular Posts