At home in Sydney

The weather has been hot here today, finally.
Have not been doing much, just walking and going to parks with Joaquin my son. He had his haircut on Saturday and this is his third haircut in his 2 and nearly 1/2 years of life. Once he had his hair trimmed at 1 and 1/2 in a children's hairdresser sitting in a toy airplane and blowing bubbles, then he had his hair cut by his Nanny at 2 and now at 2 and 1/2 at a proper hairdresser in Bondi Junction.

I went to a wedding on Sunday it was part Greek, part Lebanese and part Indian. It was lovely. The service was at a Greek Orthodox Church in Rose Bay, the sun was shinning and the reception in Leichart with dancing and yummy food, especially the Lebanese bread and hummus as starters. I met another Argentinian girl who is also "just" pregnant. Well i am a bit more than just, I am now 15 weeks and a half and have been feeling better, my appetite is back but I am still tired in the afternoon. I have tried to walk everyday and the good thing about living here in Coogee is that there are a lot of hills to walk up and stay fit.

Before Haircut with lovely blond little curls

After haircut now looks like a little boy



Lovely Coogee Beach (water is too cold to go swimming yet but it was 30 degrees today out)

Comments

Popular Posts