Goals until the end of the year

October is here, the weather is started to get warmer. I feel better and am 13 weeks now.
I had my hair done on Friday and a pedi, the beautician is also pregnant ( a month ahead) and it is her first one and did not get sick at all.
It did feel so good though being pampered.
After that went next door to the hairdressers and bought some greek treats, backlava and some greek biscuits for my son. I went into uni for a while and then Jas picked me up and we left to go to the Hunter to visit Jas's family.

Time is going fast and slow at the same time. There are so many things I want to achieve.
1) Finish Application and send it (very important)
2)Order all in one non-disposable nappies
3) Get out the sewing machine
(photo)

4) Make some baby leg warmers and try to make other things

5) Buy some water colour paints and start making little drawings
(photo)

6) Finish two papers and send them of to the journals before the end of year (very important)
(photo)
7) Write more about how my pregnancy is going so I do not forget
8) Get out everyday with Joaquin in the morning (very important)
9) Make healthy foods and eat healthy (very important)

At the same time I feel bad for having so much, wanting so much when there are so many out there who have nothing, who have lost all. My sympathies to the people of Sumatra and Somoa for the latest natural disasters that have touched all our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts