exhausting morning

I am very exhausted this morning.
I had a rough night and little sleep, not only because yesterday Zalia had her 4 month vaccination. She had her vaccinations at 11 and by 4 o'clock was acting strange, screaming and not wanting to go to sleep not wanting to leave me or be put down. Jason came home at 6 when he said he would be home at 5.30. My parents are not here they are at their home near the blue mountains and are going to renovate it so they can rent it out again as the tennant has left.
So it is now 12pm, I have had lunch (chicken burrito left overs from lst night) and desert (custard and vanilla icecream) and I left Joaquin at preschool at 9am he was very teary and sad and cried and just said he wanted me and did not want to play or listen to the talk by one of the kid's dad a chiropracter on bones.

So it was my first morning at home with the two kids and trying to get them out of the house by 8.30am with Joaquin very tired and teary and Zalia still a bit run down from yesterday's vaccination.

It is very hard having two childrent and looking after them and trying to rest and be calm. I don't know how other mothers do it and work and run a ship-shape household. I honestly applaud them.
I am lucky that Zalia is a good bub and Joaquin is such a smart little boy.
Anyway I will pick up Joaquin early and then we can rest when we all get home.

Saw this book Kidwrangling and want to buy it.

Comments

Popular Posts