my little girl turns 3

My little girl turns three today.
Joaquin woke up excited this morning knowing it was his sister's birthday. He ran into the kitchen and decided he would set the table for breakfast and get breakfast for everyone.
Then he ran into our bedroom and whispered "There are presents for Zalia in the living room".
He saw them out of the corner of his eye when he was setting the table, So sweet.
So we went into the living room and there was a present for Zalia.
A little toy wooden kitchen, some other presents wrapped up.








In the afternoon there was a chocolate cake made by me, sandwiches de miga and a birthday celebration for my little 3 year old.
It was nice to spend this special day together.
I love my Zalia, she has a big heart, is very sweet, but has a temper and knows what she wants. She is very intelligent and knows how to comprehend people by looking at them and working them out. I am so lucky to have her and my little boy by my side every day.





Comments

Popular Posts