My everyday life Friday 9th November 20

 Friday 9th November:

Stayed at home today to do some work.
Walked to pick up kids at school. On the way while listening to a podcast got a call that I got the job. Very scary and they said they would pay me a little more an hour. I found this silver metallic suitcase on the side of the road near my parent's apartment.





Saturday 10th November 2018:

Ran around all day dropping Zalia at dance at 8,30am. Joaquin had to do an assignment on bush fires and practice instruments.
He plays tenor sax and guitar. He loves fortnite and is obsessed. We dropped him of at Theo's home at 11.
Jason and I went to Bunnings using a go get van to get a storage unit for the garage. We spent the day moving things from the house in Queens Park to new home in Randwick.






Sunday 11 November

We went to Mascot to pick up Chicken rolls.
I stopped at Vinnies Mascot.
We got chicken rolls and sushi.
Drove to the E'Strange park to have lunch and play on the swings.
After that went home, did another trip to leave boxes and things in new house. Jason and the kids played a board game called the game of life while i had a nap on the couch. Joaquin and Jason say I have narparlepsy.
Jason and I went for a run at 6pm.


















 

















Comments

Popular Posts