My everyday life Week 45 Tuesday 6th November

Today is the first Tuesday in November. This means it is the world famous race that stops a nation: Melbourne cup.
I got up and made lunches and got the kids ready with their breakfast so we can catch the bust at 8.30.
I dropped the kids at school at 8.45.

I walked home via Centennial Park. 



I did an exercise nike 15 min class at home.



Then I got ready for the Melbourne Cup Lunch. I painted my nails. My dad took this photo of me. I love the jasmines flowering outside our home down the lane.



Met my friends at the Diggers club.





 Had lunch mussels in tomato sauce

Bet on a few horses. Did not win.

Took photos with Erica my friend.

 After that my mum picked me up. I picked up Joaquin from Band Practice at school and then we went to the pool. I met Jas at the pool. 
I jumped in and swam 1km. 
The kids had their lesson and we splashed around and went home.
























Comments

Popular Posts