December 9-11 2019

Today I spent the day with my parents and brother and his girlfriend Lucia.
I dropped Zalias at school and we got there 5 minutes before school started.
I had made lunches for Jason and Zalia and breakfast for Zalia. She is much happier going to school than this time last year.
She is more mature and has made more friends and learning more.
She is playing the flute and is in the choir. She does ballet on Saturday mornings and swimming classes Monday afternoon.
I did not have to make Joaquins lunch as he is at camp. These are photos from 9 December 2019 when Joaquin was at school leaving for Year 6 camp
Joaquin left for Year 6 camp on Monday morning. They stayed in camping facilities south of Sydney.
He told me did abseiling (8 meter wall), sailing, fishing but did not catch anything, swimming, building a raft, he had lasagna for dinner and meatballs and spaghetti and chicken roll for lunch. He said the food was good but he was still hungry. He won award for playing the piano more than any other child.










 Today I went to Vinnies. I bought a pair of blue loose pants with polkadots and a tray made in Spain.

Comments

Popular Posts