Monday 9th December 2019


Today Joaquin left for year 6 camp at Port Hacking Deer Park.
I can not believe Year 6 in nearly finished he has grown up so much.
I will miss him so much. He is back Wednesday.







































I worked today at UNSW. I taught biology and we did diffusion and osmosis. Looking at how HCL is absorbed via diffusion into agar cubes and then seeing rate of diffusion by measuring how much color the dyed agar cubes change after they are placed in HCL. We also looked at aquatic plants under the microscope and see how fresh water water diffuses into a cell via osmosis and how water diffuses out of a cell when placed in salt water. I was told by one of the tutors how difficult the situation is with the bush fires. The fire fighters are exhausted there is not enough water and nothing to stop the blazes. The Australian government needs to bring in more help. Everyone is exhausted and no one has seen such extreme fires ever. It is so tragic. The 2000 or so koalas that have perished and all the wildlife and habitats. So tragic.






After work I walked to UNSW pool to meet Zalia.
She swam and I watched her swim. She has a shower and we met Jason. I ended up buying some bubble chinese tea and there was buy one and get the other at half price. I bought Tiger Milk tea and Mango ice crush.



At home Jason picked some basil and I got some tomatoes from our tomato garden.
Jason made delicious pesto and I made a tomato pasta with spring onions to have with spinach raviolis.

It was very delicious. We also had Jason's home made beer.









































For desert I had some Havanna alfajores. They were bliss. Luciana and Seba bought them.


Comments

Popular Posts