renovation in Patagonia

My parents are renovating a cabin next to their home in Patagonia. They would love it for J, Joaquin and I to go and live there but I still see it as a long way off. I have not applied yet for a job there or nor have I persuaded J to go and leave Australia to live there in a small town in Patagonia. If it did happen we would have to live some of the time in Buenos Aires which J loves and is so full of culture. There is still a lot to do,lay the floors, paint the walls, do the outside laundry and patio. Add the bathroom and kitchen add the doors and windows. It is a big project. But they are happy doing it in baby steps.
These are some pics of the renovation so far:

The roof


The roof being fixed



The house


My parents house

Snow that fell on the hills behind my parents place on the 21st of December 2007 the official day of Southern Summer

Comments

Popular Posts