Wednesday in January

Today we were all at home.
It was  a very hot day for Esquel in January. I guess it is always hot in January but the nights are slightly cooler.
I worked on trying to get papers for my research. Writing emails and getting organised. 

The fun part of the day was having afternoon tea with Jas and the kids. Jas made a lovely banana bread. He placed it on the table, cut it up in slices and served us all tea.


The kids played in the pool in the afternoon. Zalia got into trouble for throwing Joaquin's small battery operated boat and she had to go into her room and she cried and cried.
Just before 5pm I took Joaquin and Za to Joaquin's circus/music and painting class. It runs from 5 to 8 and costs $45 pesos. It is for 6-9 year olds and Joaquin is 5 but he knows most of the boys that do it. Once is our neighbour from across the road. The others are from his climbing class.

Soon I have to pick him up. It is a bit cooler now.
Jas is making dinner, we will have roast lamb, with some roast potatoes and pumkin. He is boiling corn and I am boiling fresh peas and broad beans from the garden. I am going to make a salad with lettuce, broad beans olive oil and vinegar.

Tomorrow is another day of working and I hope to get a lot done.
I also want to go for a run tomorrow and get into it.

Comments

Popular Posts