inspirations for the week

I have been very busy and sick over the weekend so really not motivated to write or look for inspirations. I am enjoying all the wonderful beautiful inspiring blogs out there though! Such inspirations..... Love, love, love the blogs made by creative people and seeing so much artistic creations.

Blogs that inspire me:

Soulemama
Lucy and I
CraftBlog
Australian Craft Blogs

A new exhibition at the American Museum in New York on Extreme Mammals

Australian Masterchef


Finding leather bags, leather boots and White vintage bedspreads (Matelasse) on Ebay and trying to bid. There are so many lovely bedspreads in the USA ebay.

History of Marseilles or Marcella bedspreads
Portuguese Matelasse
Bates Matelasse bedspreads

Trying to find inspirations to organise my son's 2nd birthday party. Do not know where the last year has gone?

Green tips for Children's partys
Back to Nature party


Images from Pottery Barn Kids

Trying to find inspiration to finish my Postdoc application.

Palaeontology blogs such as Dinochic and Tetropod Zoology

Had a lovely morning down at Clovelly yesterday with a friend, her dogs and my son. The water was so clear and there were only 5 people swimming. I wish I had gone in.

Glad that next week is the last week I have teaching at Uni and then getting ready to go camping for six weeks up North.

Wish I could
a) sew and knit
b) cook better
c) be organised
d) be motivated to run more

Comments

Popular Posts