Sunday morning stroll

I have been very tired and eating badly and feeling very sick lately and of course it is because because I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I had my 12 week scan on Friday and everything is good and going great. I am starting to feel better and this morning I got up at 7.00 am and decided to walk to Bondi Junction to get Jas some custard tarts he has been craving since Father's day and could not eat as he was very sick with the flu.

So i put on my runners and walked up the road to Bondi Junction, to Pastelaria Caravela on Bronte Road, it took me in total 1 hour but good exercise, since I have not been running for the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy as I have been feeling so exhausted. The tarts cost $2.50 each but if you buy 6 they go down to $2.20 each, I bought 5 and a croissant and ate one while I was there as I was feeling so hungry without breakfast.

Photo from Jessica and check out her Blog with recipe on how to make the yummy Portuguese tarts.

Comments

Popular Posts