Storage for toys

I am inspired by Jordan's from Oh Happy Day who has just had a gorgeous little boy called Roman, latest storage inspiration for her older little boy.

And this article which has such great inspirational ideas of Lisa Mahar's home in New York for a children's playroom.



For Joaquin I use a billy bookcase from Ikea and have bought a lot of plastic storage boxes such as Samla and Snalis

and woven baskets to store his toys.
I try to put similar toys together in the boxes: Like all the Schleich dinosaurs Apatosaurus, Brachisaurus (which I call sometimes Argentinosaurus), Stegosaurus, Velociraptor (since I am such a dinosaur fiend)
and all cars and vehicles in another box. I still have trouble storing his large puzzle boxes.
Its very similar to what Jordan did for her little boy for his toys.

Comments

Popular Posts