39 weeks and 1 day

I am 39 weeks and 1 day and still waiting. I felt a bit different today and felt that maybe the baby was going to come today. But it is now nearly 7pm and Jas is cooking a yummy roast free range chicken and roast veges and I do not think I have had any contractions yet.
We went for an easter egg hunt today, it rained but then was ok and all the kiddies went out to hunt eggs at a friends place.


I made some yummy banana and bran muffins to take and for breakfast I made pancakes with dulce de leche (the boil the hell out of the condensed milk type- not the real Argentinian dulce de leche.

Have been reading these blogs lately:
Cupcakes and cashmere (wish I had so much style and such nice hair)
Rummey Bears (A sydney couple living in the northen beaches just had their first baby girl)
Gregarious peach Family of four from Brisbane with lovely daily photos
Birth Stories at Marvelous Kiddo
New Zealand Birth Stories wondering what sort of birth the baby will have.
Had a lovely day and even though it is grey and cold now outside had a lovely dinner with my parents and Joaquin and Jas!
Good night

Comments

Popular Posts