Tuesday 1st of November 2011

Today stayed at home. We were away in the Upper Hunter for the weekend to visit Jas's family.
The weather was lovely, Joaquin and Zalia hung out with their cousins, Joaquin went on the motorbike and even wants to ride it himself. We had some yummy dinners full of veges (many different types) and meat.
Today I stayed at home with the kiddies, we walked to the post office and picked up a parcel from ebay. I got a country road blouse and also a top/dress size 2 for Zalia in the mail.

Zalia's new top


new apple container


my new country road blouse (vintage)
















We also stopped by the new cafe close by and I had a coffee and Joaquin and Zalia some home made small croissants. Joaquin also went for the horse with the yellow jockey in the Melbourne Cup and it came first. Zalia picked a horse that came third!
In the afternoon Joaquin went to the uni pool for his swim lesson and I had a swim. I swam 30 laps not the usual 40 laps (1km) as I am not feeling 100%.

Comments

Popular Posts