feeling sad

I am just feeling a little sad, a friend is going through so much and I do not know how to help or be there for her. It is very sad and I feel quite devastated. I will try to be there for her during this time.

Eating chocolate makes me feel better, running and being with my family who I love and appreciate so much.

I had a wonderful night for my birthday, J made me home made spinach and ricotta ravioli and I spent time with my beautiful two boys. I also got some beautiful presents for my birthday including Grown body cream and shampoo and body gel from a friend. Grown is made in Australia using natural ingredients and is organic. The good thing there is no Lauryl Sulphate, Glycols, Petrochemicals, Artificial Fragrance, Animal Derivatives, T.E.A, D.E.A, Synthetic Colours, Silicones, Parabens.
There is Organic Essential Oils, Bio Active Skincare.
I really recommend the Grown Body cream (120mL) made with Mandarin & Rosemary Leaf It is so soft and smells so beautiful and makes me feel a little better.
The Grown hand cream also has great reviews

Comments

Popular Posts