1st April 2011

March has gone, Autumn is here in the Southern Hemisphere. Here in Patagonia it has been still warmish for this time of the year. Some of my mum's plants are still blooming with bright flowers.
Today Joaquin went to preschool and was allowed to bring some toys, he of course bought some Thomas trains and tracks and was really happy to go to preschool. It was also his turn to bring something yummy to eat for his class. I was going to make some banana muffins but had no time as I was really tired Thursday night. In the end we stopped at the local Panederia and bought some muffins with dulce de leche in side. I bought 10 and they were 1.25 peso each. I think the children enjoyed them.
Here is Zalia and Joaquin on the lounge hanging out.
the-two-of-them-1st-april-2011
the-two-of-them-laughing-1st-april-2011
Joaquin-on-iphone-1st-april-2011
Zalia-crawling-1st-April-2011

Comments

Popular Posts