In Esquel

These photos were taken yesterday.
I am wearing an old ski jacket that we bought back in Australia in the late 1980s or early 1990s just before I did my HSC. You could say it is vintage.
I wore it when I went skiing at Thredbo in 1991 when I was doing my HSC and I remember taking my final art project to Thredbo to do while we had down time. Speaking of the jacket, it still fits me but I really want to get back into shape and keep running like I was doing in Scone. I would like to go to pilates/exercise class here in Esquel and need to check that out.
Here Zalia loves her baby doll and takes her everywhere.
It was cold yesterday and it is supposed to snow on Monday. Eeeek!
I will ring up Joaquin's preschool today and see if I can get him back in so he can start to go next week.


Comments

Popular Posts