7/52










Joaquin - This is my son (with his sister and I), He is very sweet, very loving and sensitive. Here he is at the local town fair in Patagonia. He had fairy floss and was happy to go with his father and sister to the fair. I am very proud of him and I have just sent him off camping with the summer Colonia to a place called Piedra Parada.


Zalia This is what she looks like after she wakes from her afternoon sleep. She is grumpy and wants hugs and kisses. But they she is very happy and full of energy. She is a spirited child and knows what she wants. She makes us all laugh with her funny faces and the way she is beginning to pronounce her words in english and spanish.

                                                "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Comments

Popular Posts