Getting ready for Christmas 2014 in Country NSW

Well Christmas has come and gone but I need or want to write about these special times as my memory is so bad at the moment that I can not rely on it really.

These are some of the things we did before Christmas 2014.

-Bought a box of Mangos on the side of the road one day. Relish.


-Took happy snaps of my son and I. He is growing too fast and he is only 7.


We hung out with all the kids (cousins) and did motorbike riding in the paddock. Playing on swings in the yard. 





-We made tim tam rum balls with the kids (minus the rum) just timtams, philadelphia cream cheese and shredded coconut. Very easy peasy.


















Just before Christmas, Jas and I travelled to Newcastle to the Westfield shops to get some last minute presents. Deciding on which monster high dolls for our niece and thankfully toys at Myer were discounted heavily.
It was fun to shop, have good coffee and be sans kids.




Comments

Popular Posts