11 August 2019 CitytoSurf 2019

Today we got up early, 5am. Jason and I are running the citytosurf. It is a 14km race and starts in the city and goes all the way to Bondi Pavillion at Bondi Beach. I have run it in 2017, 2016 and other times.
We had some breakfast, I had porridge and Jason had Jordons cereal.
Everyone was asleep and we left at 7.30am to catch the bus to the city.
The bus was filled with so many young people about to run the race. Jason said he saw an elderly couple on the bus going to run the race and hopped we will keep running when we are older.
I HOPE SO.











I finished the 14km in 96 min. This is faster than my last two times. I was so happy with my time.
Jason did it in 75 min. He is faster runner than me.
Hopefully next year I will run faster and maybe take 90 min? I hope so.











After our run we caught a bus to Bondi Junction and then a bus from there to Randwick. We bought some bread from BakeBar and walked home.

We had showers and then decided to go to Kingsford to have YumCha at South Juniors club.








Comments

Popular Posts