14 August 2019: My day

Today I managed to get everyone out the door.
I made Breakfast and lunches.
I fasted today.
I went to my exercise class.
It was nice to be in the outdoors, It was a beautiful winters morning.
After the class a few of us go to get coffee. I did not buy any and just spoke to the other participants of the class.
I then walked home.



 I am fasting and made some vegetable soup. I added half a zucchini, half an onion, garlic, carrot, small amount of pumpkin, shredded cabbage, cauliflower and vegetable stock with water.
It was yummy.


I made the beds today and cleaned the house as much as I could.
I tried to finish some work.
I did not pick up my son at school as he came home by himself.
At 4.30 I picked up my daughter from school, she is in the band and learning the flute.
I made her a snack at home.
I started to make dinner. Joaquin helped me spaghetti bolagnase.
We had dinner early at 6.30pm.
We then sat around and watched the news on ABC and a show on home brewing.
I did not have beer.
I think we went to bed relatively early and were tucked up in bed by 9.30pm.

Comments

Popular Posts