13 August 2019

Today I got up and made kids breakfast and their lunches.
 I walked to my boxing class at the local park.
It is free and I like it that way.
It is 45min long and I think I do an ok work out.
I had to partner with a guy who was in his early 50s, he went to a private school in the Eastern Suburbs, it was his birthday, he played the piano and was going swimming at Coogee with friends after this. I explained to him how to do some of the boxing techniques. He was a nice guy I guess.
He was happy as he wanted to start to exercise again after a long time of not doing much. he told me he studied science for one year at the same uni I did. He did not finish his degree and now works as a Concierge in an apartment in the city three times a week.
My apple watch says I used 1156 active kilojoules and worked out for 47 min and my average heart rate was 113 beats per minute.
After Boxing I walked home.
I had lunch with Jason who had been at Coogee beach having coffee with a work colleague. He bought us Hong Ha chicken rolls from Coogee. I had half a chicken roll as my dad had made mushroom risotto and I had a bowl of that too. So much good food for one lunch time.




Joaquin went to basketball and we drove him there and stopped by the supermarket. I bought some vegetables for dinner. We went home I roasted vegetables. I made boiled corn and carrot, microwaved peas, roasted carrot, sweet potato, pumpkin, zucchini, cauliflower. I also made some microwaved cabbage with garlic salt and butter.
I also had some of Jason's home made beer before dinner.






Today I walked a total of 8.18km and did 63 minutes of exercise.
The end.

Comments

Popular Posts