6 March 2020 My Birthday night time


We decided to go out to dinner for my birthday.
I decided I needed to wear a dress if it is not now then when?
I am 46 years old.







































My parents had booked the new italian restaurant in Newmarket Randwick called Baccomattoosteria.
We arrived before 8pm and walked around the new Newmarket development which used to be the Randwick Stables.
Now there are new apartments, a big garden and playground and restaurants, cafes and barber.




 We took family photos outside. We had a nice dinner, entree, and pasta, pizza by the slice which was amazing. I had a tiramisu to share with a candle and they gave me a free limoncello liquor to sip on.
It was a lovely place and I really had a great time with my family.


















Comments

Popular Posts