Day 8: Self Isolation at home Tuesday 24 March 2020

Today is day 8 in Self Isolation. I made banana bread last night for morning tea today.
The kids are getting into the online school work. Zalia is working hard, I am not sure what Joaquin is up to, hopefully he is checking into his class and teachers and doing something. We are keeping our spirits up and most kids are now at home and not going to school. The shops are open, restaurants and cafes are open selling take away food. I do not know if anyone really is taking this seriously.



I was reminiscing on how Joaquin and Zalia have changed and grown. This photo below when we lived in Mclennan Ave in Randwick. Joaquin was 8 years old and Zalia was turning 6.






This photo from a few weeks ago in South West Rocks. Joaquin is 12 and Zalia is 9 turning 10 soon.









































I had some left over empanadas my mum and dad made back at the begining of the year. We had these for lunch.





We made some chicken curry for dinner with rice which was yummy.












Comments

Popular Posts