Day 6: In Isolation Sunday 22 March 2020

Today I decided I was staying at home. I had spoken to people I know virtually from instagram.
A lady in Spain told me how bad the situation was and how I should stay home and not be out running around.






































I made some sushi using everything in the pantry- cans of tuna, nori sheets  and mayonnaise, cucumber and avocado. It turned out well. I have to buy more ingredients to do sushi during this time of lockdown and social isolation.









































We spent some time in the afternoon outside cutting basil and jumping on the trampoline. 











































































I ended up jumping and running around the trampoline and doing 4km.







Comments

Popular Posts