Monday 2nd March 2020

Autumn has arrived in Australia.
I went swimming today and it was really hot so did not feel like Autumn at all.
I started my day with making breakfast and school lunches for both children.
I make a ham sandwich with mayo no crust for J and a plain sandwich no crust for Z.
Z eats more fruit than J.
J went to school at 8am and caught school bag. His bag was heavy he took his sax to school.
I also did Z's hair in plaits for her school photos. I am not very good still at plaiting hair.
I walked Z to school. We got there on time.



Then I walked back home and down to Coogee to meet Jo and her friend for a swim. The beach looked amazing.

















































I walked to Wylies and met with Jo and we both swam. It was a bit rough but nice overall. I managed to swim 1km. We stayed there by the pool and talked about kids and our lives. Then we had showers and Jo drove me home. It was so beautiful to swim in the ocean and see some fish.

















Comments

Popular Posts