first entry

Started this today to get my thoughts in order.
Went for a run to the beach, it is very warm but we are in April. The school holidays has started so the upstairs elephants will be wild for the next two weeks.
Jason's parents are visiting and they are still on the balcony and I hear Joaquin making sounds.
He is ten months, and Jas said he has been saying mama mama mama.
I saw his 5th tooth come through yesterday, that explains why he was so not himself the last few weeks. He was getting up at night, crying and I was feeding him.
Last night he also cried but I did not feed him, I patted his tummy and he went back to bed. However he did wake up at 5.30am and I did feed him.

I am ready for a shower and feel so great and inspired after my run.

Nesting blog with fine examples of baby rooms and designs
Manteli a woman who lives in the country with her child
Fine little day Elizabeth a designer who lives with her family in Gothenburg Sweeden
Decor8 A blog by Holly Becker with beautiful finds and to inspire others

Comments

Popular Posts