Humo cubre Buenos Aires/Smoke over Buenos Aires

I have been a bit worried of late about the news that baby bottles may leach Bisphenol-A.
Bisphenol-A is a hormone-disrupting chemical considered to be potentially harmful to human health and the environment. It has been known that scratched and worn polycarbonate feeding bottles will leach this chemical into liquids.
I have to get rid of the baby bottles I have and buy glass ones.
Here is an important site called Bisphenol-A free.
Here is another site called Z Recommends with report on BPA in baby products.
Also I was told by a fellow mother that the Environmental working group is a good place to start to find information.

Anyway I have been feeling good and have gone jogging to the beach on the weekend both sat and sun and both by myself.
Today I went to Centennial park and did an exercise class with Joaquin in the pram.
El se porta muy bien.

I miss Argentina and Buenos Aires has had a lot of smoke, with major roads closed due to smoke from the burning of fields in the delta region. These fields were burnt by cattle farmers and soya farmers in farm-land burn offs.
Photo from www.timesonline.co.uk


Humo cubre Buenos Aires/Smoke over Buenos Aires
Originally uploaded by Charly D

Comments

Popular Posts