3rd January 2012

Tuesday 3rd January

On Tuesday Jas spent the day looking for cars. He went with Joaquin to Mascot Bunnings to get supplies to build a vegetable box. I went to Bondi Junction to return a shirt I had bought Jas for christmas. We then met and had lunch at Bondi Junction. We drove home and after some deliberation I decided to go for a run.
I went for a run 5km, took me over 40 min, down to the beach and back. Was quite nice but very hot and I was tired. When I got home, I had a quick shower and we went off to see a car to test drive in Granville. On the way back we stopped at the new Ikea, had sweedish meatballs for dinner, bought two kitchen stoops, a step stool and some candles and bits and pieces. We left Ikea by 8.45pm and stopped back at Bunnings and Jason ran in and got another bag of dirt for the veggie box.
We will see how the veggies go.
We were all in bed by 10pm. It was a long long day.

Comments

Popular Posts